Sometimes it's hard to express how we feel so we listen to songs that can heal and soothe our feelings. Here are 90s love songs for your listening pleasure.
1. “I’ll Make Love to You” by Boyz II Men This tender-loving emotional hit sold a whopping 12 million copies, sky-rocketing its way to number one.
2. “Nothing Compares 2 U” by Sinead O’Connor Out of all the breakup songs ever written, there’s a question whether any come close to the utterly raw, vulnerable, and wounded vocals that Sinead
3. “I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing” by Aerosmith Most popularly known for its appearance in the 1998 Blockbuster movie “Armageddon,” Steven Tyler’s eccentric rock vocals
5. “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston Featured in the 1992 classic, “The Bodyguard,” “I Will Always Love You” was originally written and recorded in 1973.
6. “Un-Break My Heart” by Toni Braxton Written by Diane Warren, an acclaimed songwriter of the 90s.
7. “This I Promise You” by N*Sync Most people will be familiar with Justin Timberlake’s music, yet he was part of N*Sync.