Skip to content
Burning Man Captions
- Burning up the desert
- Feel the burn In dust we trust
- With my dust bunnies
- Officials from Burning Man said those initial proposals amounted to an “existential threat.”
- Burning through the weekend
- Dust storming the desert
- Sunrise to sunset
- Which idiot put the GOP convention the same time as ‘Burning Man’ in Nevada? Is there time to change this?
- Fire really means a certain kind of burning in the soul that one can no longer tolerate when one is pushed against a wall.
- I am like a man so busy in letting rooms in one end of his house, that he can’t stop to put out the fire that is burning the other.
- I was thinking the same thing. I haven’t bought one yet, but I would still. I’m really gonna miss that fireball…
- Dusty daydreaming.
Burning Man Quotes
- “I can resist everything but temptation,”
- “Burn bright”
- “It almost feels like I’ve suffered in order to be able to see what I otherwise wouldn’t.”
- “William Cummings was right: there are no atheists in foxholes.”
- “She named him after the Dog Star, the brightest star in the night sky.”
- “That’s how it is with me. I keep burning. I am the burning man.”
- “The race is not always to the swift.” “Nor the battle to the strong.”
- “I love the desert and its incomparable sense of space”
- “It’s more than music to us.”
- “Most kids grow up wanting to work with animals. There’s a good reason for that. The alternative is to work with humans.”